YaN à Singapour

                                         rerum cognoscere causas
 
 
       
 

Powered by Blogger


since 1 May 06

Friday, May 20, 2011

Respite 2011

Does anyone still read blogs these days?
hahaha.. You do! =D

i've been busy, then i've been very busy and now i'm rather free, for a season... =)

Many things have happened since the last entry i've posted, i've been brought high and brought low and now i'm also not sure what altitude i stand at. =] Too many things to recount here. If you really want to know, ask me out for a cup of tea and i can give you the details there.

We're all on journeys, one stop to another to another to another...
But the point is never about the stops, it's always about the parts in between.

Who knows what the future holds? Who knows where tomorrow brings us?
As long as i can find hope, i will continue.
As long as i can find faith, i will press on.

"The Lord directs our steps, so why try to understand everything along the way?"
- Prov 20:24 (NLT)

1 Comments:

  • me me me! coffee!
    take care, bro. :)

    SG

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Church

My Ads