YaN à Singapour

                                         rerum cognoscere causas
 
 
       
 

Powered by Blogger


since 1 May 06

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Love of My Life

With my eyes I long to see Your smile
With my ears I long to hear Your voice
With all my heart I long to feel You
With all my soul I long to seek You

Please let me find the way to Your dwelling place
I long to hide in the shadow of Your wing
To find my rest as I dwell in Your peace
To live forever in the beauty of Your praise

Draw me close to You, close by Your side
I want to hold You tight, close to my mind
Come take me to the place
Where You could be found
I want to praise You Lord, all of my life
I want to let You know, from the depth of my heart
You’ll be forever Lord
The Love, of my life


i couldn't find any videos of it on Youtube. Then i realised that this was actually composed by Fenny Luwis. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Church

My Ads